Custom Busse

I recently picked up a Busse at the Hunting and Fishing Show at the Rosemont Convention Center, in Illinois. I was told by the salesman that it was a prototype designed for Ron Hood, (it is not the "Hood" knife) . Overall the knife is 15 inches, the blade is 9 inches. It is bead-blasted INFI. The handle is micarta with brass rivets. The only thong hole is at the butt of the knife. I would appreciate any additional information about this knife that anyone has to offer.

Thank You.
smile.gif

Hi Tatsu and welcome to the Busse Combat Forum...

Did'nt I reply to this inquiry about a week ago on the General Discussion Forum??? The thread was pretty long as I recall.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Yes, Andy Prisco, you did reply. I was hoping that Mr. Jerry Busse would be able to add some additional information on the knife. I was wondering why Ron Hood did not snatch it up, (since it was designed for him).

Thank You.

Tatsu...as I originally stated in the previous thread...Ron's final design was stronger for the applications he desired, which caused Jerry to take the knife you now own and put it on the shelf. It was a prototype based on early discussions before Dr. Hood offered what he considered to be the final design. That's all that can really be said about the knife you own.

You can bet it's a fine blade and carries Busse's lifetime guarantee.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Back