Custom Order's?? Open Books??

Yes the Idea is to start with some Vildmarks with a full customized handle.

This will allow me to take the plan on a test drive on a small scale to work out any unforseen bumps in the road before I open it up completely.

I've been pretty absent form the forums recently, but I would definitely be interested in this!

That's a great idea. Especially since someone who shall remain nameless tends to buy out all the new batches...:(

I am in for something. :)

Sign me up!

Definitely interested!

I’m absolutely IN!!!

I'm in. I have a couple ideas!

I’d definitely be in.

I’m in!

I'll be IN.

Definitely in.

This would be cool. What are you thinking? Totally custom or custom build base on your current line up. either way I'm in/

I would like your be in on a custom

I'd be in for something

I'd be interested in depending on how specific we can get! Obviously I'll be anxiously awaiting all the details for your future plans! :D

I have a specific one in mind

I’m interested.

I’d jump on a custom opportunity

I would like to be able to place an order with you!

I also would be interested in ordering.

I've been pretty absent form the forums recently, but I would definitely be interested in this!

I have a few Threads up in my Forum that I will unlock later today for two profiles I am ready to take a limitied number of custom orders on. I am keeping it relatively small this time aound and only on two porfiles so I can see how this flows before I open up my books to other profiles and larger quantities.

If you are holding out on something other than a Vildmark or Ferox. Please be patient I have plenty in the works. I want to get the largest and least often made out of the way first. I also have a batch geeting ready to go to Olde Towne Cutlery at the end of the month. After that I should be able to open things up more!

Back