Custom scales for a Barrage?

Danny Linguini

Gold Member
Looking for decent CF or G10 scales for my Barrage … that won’t break the bank. Searching high and low, all that turns up are fairly to very old threads. Of the links that are still active, everything I’ve found is sold out. The ones that still appear available on Etsy I don’t care for. Any suggestions on where else to look?

There was a member here that made them. Don’t know if he still does. User name was deathofallthings or something like that lol.

He's still very active on FB
He’s on instagram, but I didn’t find him on FB. And he’s still in business, sort of … cranking out a scale or two when he has time. But he is responding to inquiries, and apparently he is taking orders - there’s just a bit of a wait for them. I’m working with him now on ideas, so hopefully in a couple of months I’ll have something very cool to show.

Allen Putnam aka Bladescales.com had G10 scales.Not offered at the moment but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I did catch up with Ryan (deathgrip scales), and after a bit of back and forth, I settled on Arctic Storm CF. The samples he showed me for another model look gorgeous. It’ll probably be a month or more for him to make, but I’ll definitely post pics here once I get them.

Back