custom Versions of my Mid-Tech Knives

Hi All, just finished this. Thought I would share it with you. Will be posting pics of my new mid-tech line with in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking

Michael

P1000226.jpg

P1000224.jpg

P1000223.jpg

Thats awesome. The damascus and cf go together so incredibly well. And that clip is ULTRA Deep. I'm pretty sure I'd have to cut a hole in my pocket its so deep!

I love it!

@Capbyrd - Lols...did you cut the hole yet???

@Michael Vagnino - will these be available in non-Damascus versions too?

:D:D:D

Mike D, He makes these as customs and as mid-techs. Here's a mid-tech version I own in OD green G10.

mv.jpg

Ray, thanks for the pic... these are hella nice too. I hope these are made as framelockers some day.

For those unfamiliar with this knife, this model is called the Zip-Slip. It is a one hand opening slipjoint with the everflush backbar, Pivot bearings, and a pocket clip. Mike designed them for the guys who live in places where you can't carry a locking pocket knife. The blade is just under 3" and carries nicely in the pocket.

I'll try to make a video tomorrow if I get a chance so you guys get a better look.

Ray, tanks for that explanation and Pic. I will posting a pic soon of a new model ZipSlip. I will also be posting pics of 3 new flippers, a lockback and straight blade ( Mine and Rays first collaboration ).
Thanks all for the kind words

Michael

Back