Death Chat!!

Of course I'm going, I can't wait!

Both avatars are nice. I've never been to Tahoe when it wasn't freezing or snowing, but I know it's suppose to be beautiful during the other 3 seasons as well.

It is beautiful :thumbup:

3e75d540.jpg

Really intrigued by the new ESEE DPX HEST folder...might just be my first high end folder.

Well I think it's between that or the Strider PT-CC. At the price, the DPX is nice, but not a fan of all the extra stuff it comes with. The Strider is compact, contoured, and tough, but premium price.

The last I heard, it was D2. Don't know if it still is though. It does look kinda intriguing though. But I think I'm leaning more towards the ZT 550 myself....

Folders???? I wants me a Benchmade Gaucho in CPM-M4 :D

Yes I am really impressed by it. I just bought about 400 bucks worth of that stuff along with another 200 or so of 3v.

Ban, have you heard of that new zombie show, The Walking Dead? Busse got a few of their knives in the show. I don't want to spoil the show for anyone (already read the comic), so I'll keep it blunt, but a sword is going to be playing a big role soon. I have a feeling they're going to use the Busse AK, but a Ban Tang sword would be killer! ;)

Hehe... a sword is in the works. How many of you guys want swords. I will have to come up with design and have it all water jet out. Don't really feel like profiling those by hand. Those Tigress already took me forever so I don't want to go there.

I am almost nearly done with my Competition Chopper. That Heat Treat oven is taking forever to be delivered. I have been waiting for almost 3 weeks. Should be shipped out today though.

I'd love to see a Ban Sword. I bet it'll be a nasty quick beast.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the Busse sword in Walking Dead :thumbup:

Where in Hawai'i are you? I seem to recall you telling me you had family there, but I can't remember. I might go back home for a bit of holiday vacation...we'll see :)

what.. Hawaii.. right on Huy... :thumbup: lets see some pics when you get back..

Back