Destructive Knife Steel Testing . . .

Amen to that. Funny how the very act of beating up on INFI, revealing what prodigious force and effort it takes to significantly damage it, inevitably results in the response, “Oh my god! Must have more of that!” Some of Jerry’s most effective marketers over the years have been those who dedicate themselves to trying to break his knives.

^ Someone here mentioned he disappeared then came back about a year ago maybe to gain subscribers.Back again w many more subscribers.Were we duped? I dont know but im suspicious now.At least he apoligized to Busse and the other makers,maybe he will be more respectful.I dont know ;seems like an ok guy .Im kind of shocked hes back so fast.He must have a good lawyer if it got cleared up this quick :oops: What do you guys think about his return ?

Regardless of whether you like him or not, he didn't deserve what happened to him. This is what having even the smallest freedoms taken away can lead to. I don't believe this was a ploy. The sad part is that if he wasn't so popular and certainly a growing youtube personality, he likely would not have gotten retribution from the local police. Pressure was obviously on and good work by his lawyer.

Last edited:
So joe has a latest video where he tests a polish knife, not american junk. The knife failed with hardly any abuse. Probably the worst knife he's tested to date. But according to him, it did well, LMAO. And this is why his testing is truly meaningless. here is the vid

This is Joe's theology explained by Cliff himself.

So joe has a latest video where he tests a polish knife, not american junk. The knife failed with hardly any abuse. Probably the worst knife he's tested to date. But according to him, it did well, LMAO. And this is why his testing is truly meaningless. here is the vid

Some of Cliff's satire pieces are gold

Dammit! Made me look. Another 15 minutes I’ll never get back. (Yeah, I know it was 18. But apparently I’m learning. 😵‍💫)

I kinda like JoeX....maybe I'm missing something....I have not seen any of his Busse Vids though. Just the last 2 he put up...just discovered JoeX a week or 2 ago from you guys talking about him. No vids so I can't see what y'all refer to.

I kinda like JoeX....maybe I'm missing something....I have not seen any of his Busse Vids though. Just the last 2 he put up...just discovered JoeX a week or 2 ago from you guys talking about him. No vids so I can't see what y'all refer to.

It's a moot point now. I don't mind his crazy antics. However, his bias towards euro trash knives is evident. I say trash, because it is obvious they didn't do as well as Busses yet he trashed Busse knives and said the eurotrash knives were excellent. The vid I posted above is an example of that. He never even got to the pole. lol. He is free to do whatever. I could care less.

Back