Do you want my used tool steel?

I am an electrician and I find myself throwing away a lot of hole saws, spade bits and Sawzall blades. Is that worth anything to anybody? I'd charge for shipping, but otherwise it's yours. I don't like to throw away stuff people can use...

Everyone, I'll leave this up, but please do all communications by messaging or email. No, "I'll take it" or other messages here.

Benny,
Thanks for the offer to the folks here, but this is the wrong forum for buying/selling/trading/etc. The exchange is the place for that. I don't think you have the membership level to post in the Knifemakers stuff forum, so I am leaving this here.
Please post your email if you want folks to contact you directly. I can delete the thread for you if you don't want direct contact.

A few folks use Sawzall blades, but most everyone uses new known alloy content steel. The other items are not of any knifemaking use that I can think of.

Everyone, I'll leave this up, but please do all communications by messaging or email. No, "I'll take it" or other messages here.

Benny,
Thanks for the offer to the folks here, but this is the wrong forum for buying/selling/trading/etc. The exchange is the place for that. I don't think you have the membership level to post in the Knifemakers stuff forum, so I am leaving this here.
Please post your email if you want folks to contact you directly. I can delete the thread for you if you don't want direct contact.

A few folks use Sawzall blades, but most everyone uses new known alloy content steel. The other items are not of any knifemaking use that I can think of.
Sorry.... didn't see shipping people my garbage as buying or selling or trading. just thought some KNIFEMAKERS could use the free stuff. Please repost wherever you feel the need. No skin off my back..

No problem, I was just informing you that all that type of transactions needs to be done off forum or in The Exchange. They can send you a message through the link under "Send Message" in your profile. You can work out the shipping arrangements there.

Back