EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

PpdUJr4.jpeg

Nice sheath! I think I just picked up the exact one for my DEK3.
View attachment 2572544

I was wondering who bought that last one from Chad’s site??? “Brown with green thread”.

I have been looking at those 2 on hand on his site for a while. When I finally recently scored my DEK 3, I ordered a Pirtle sheath and there was 1 left. I looked a couple days ago and saw he was sold out. Thought it mighta been afr since he just picked one up. Ok, I can sleep tonight knowing it went to a good home haha 🤣

Last edited:
What model Sencut is that?

It's the Sencut Snap. It's discontinued but you can still find them. The get some good wood for these and the variability in figure makes them unique.

They come with a coat of something. This one sustained some damage so I ended up sanding the flats, rounding the lines a bit, and refinishing with Howard's Wax-It-All. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Here is what that side looked like when the knife was new, and here is the other side from today.

2snXbBz.jpeg

OIjSv0X.jpeg

Have you asked for seller's help tracking ? :(

You may have to settle for a replacement , something close . 🤷‍♂️ No tracking for that long , not hopeful .

I plan to contact them on Thursday, to give them a couple of days before the weekend to look into it as well. I just want that exact knife and sheath, and not something with a different patina or finish, etc.

Nice sheath! I think I just picked up the exact one for my DEK3.
View attachment 2572544

I was wondering who bought that last one from Chad’s site??? “Brown with green thread”.

I have been looking at those 2 on hand on his site for a while. When I finally recently scored my DEK 3, I ordered a Pirtle sheath and there was 1 left. I looked a couple days ago and saw he was sold out. Thought it mighta been afr since he just picked one up. Ok, I can sleep tonight knowing it went to a good home haha 🤣

I've got a PirtleMade sheath for my DEK1 and it's very nice; but I didn't pay attention when I got it that it uses a belt loop, and has no where to mount my Mummert clip - Whoops 😂

1Utj8A8.jpeg

rQc3E3S.jpeg

I plan to contact them on Thursday, to give them a couple of days before the weekend to look into it as well. I just want that exact knife and sheath, and not something with a different patina or finish, etc.

I've got a PirtleMade sheath for my DEK1 and it's very nice; but I didn't pay attention when I got it that it uses a belt loop, and has no where to mount my Mummert clip - Whoops 😂

1Utj8A8.jpeg

rQc3E3S.jpeg

You could probably drill a couple holes in between the double stitching. That’s where Chad puts the holes. Maybe hit Chad up and see what he thinks? Sweet sheath though.

Hopefully they find that TPK for ya.

Back