Emerson Elvia

I like it i think i'll grab one when available. Im suprised it isnt waved, maybe the long arc is too much. I see its a good design in forward grip also, with the thumb rest /guard many edge in knives lack. Looks like a winner way to go emerson!!

So it is approx. end of June? Does anybody know, if it is in the 2020 catalog (the downloadable is still the 2019 catalog)?

It would have been awesome if this was waved, it seems like it would be really easy to wave it into the edge in reverse grip it was designed for. I think I would have preferred an opening hole like the karambit instead of the thumb disk, but the geometry may not have worked for that when it was closed. I do hope they make a trainer for this as well.

Te designer of the knife used to post on the forums under the name @Edwood7 He made a great thread comparing the Emerson Persian and the Benchmade Bedlam I believe.

Got in on the second run sales ended 6/5. Original estimate on shipping was eight weeks. Looking forward to this one a lot.

Anyone know if Emerson will do another run of these? I’d like to try one.

Two runs count 400+. How much more ?!

400 is nothing. :) I’m sure they’ll determine if the demand is there. Just curious if there’s been any chatter. They do have a waitlist signup on their site, so that’s something.

I also had second run, serial number is under 400.

Last edited:
And there’s still more to go. I ordered the day of the drop...still haven’t gotten my shipping notification!
I called and spoke with a member of their staff, (nice guy) who assured me they were getting them out as quick as they could.
He told me they upwards of 800 orders!

Reactions: mb>
Back