Engraved Everflush trapper

Hi all, here's one I just finished for a client. Ray told me I had to post it. The blades and backbar are CPM 154. Amber jig bone and engraving done by me designed by Marcie. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

Michael

P1000211.jpg

P1000206.jpg

P1000208.jpg

wow. this is hands down one of the most gorgeous knives i've seen here on BF. i love the celtic knots. amazing. :thumbup:

holy wow! truly a work of art. i don't even have the words to tell you how awesome this is. i think T said it best. beauty knife michael.

I have to agree. I think this may be one of best knives I've seen on here. Absolutely stunning.

Wowzers! More and more I am getting to like engraving. This is one of the nicest examples I have seen in a while. Cudos!

I'm glad you finally got around to posting this. I love this pattern. The way it's put together with the engraving and the bone is just so cool!

I found another example of Mike's engraving in one of my albums. Here's the convertible dagger.

P1000020.jpg

P1000023.jpg

Wow Ray, you sure did well to make Michael post this one.
It's just wonderful, I can't stop admiring it.
Together with the dagger they are an expression of knife craft at highest levels !

You both really rock !!!

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. It's fun for me to do engraving that is not typically seen on knives. It ( engraving ) keeps knife making fresh for me. When I get responses like the ones I'm getting here, it just makes me want to do more.

Thanks again for your support of my work

Take care

Michael

Back