Everyone's latest acquisitions!

New Ti scales for a Delica with copper back spacer and etched clip n clip screws.

ydYp7aOh.jpg

sb24i7nh.jpg

c1HhgwIh.jpg

YkeHDInh.jpg

All you need is some scales from Suingab aka G10it......com now...... He makes nice ones!!
Love my 640!!!!!!!
I’ll likely work with Karbadize again for these as I have prior with him on hinderer’s and spydies.

It’s just figuring out what I want to make them from! I have a few ideas from mild to “OMG these cost more than the knife”

Here’s my newest. Quiet Carry’s Waypoint in Vanax came disappointingly dull. Will never buy another from this company. I laid out my disappointment with their customer service in the Vanax thread here in General.

That sucks. When you receive a dull blade, after realizing you need to sharpen it before you can even use it, you then realize that maybe it's dull because it had a terrible heat treat.

Here’s my newest. Quiet Carry’s Waypoint in Vanax came disappointingly dull. Will never buy another from this company. I laid out my disappointment with their customer service in the Vanax thread here in General.

Sorry to hear that. Hope my Waypoint L shows up sharp next week... My other 5 QC are all very sharp.

Got some new stuff the past few days!

* Vero Engineering Synapse Thin in M390 and Ti with purple anodized hardware (thanks Choiled_Rotten Choiled_Rotten )
* Asher Knives Spiro Silver Spacer in S90V and silver CF
* Asher Knives Spiro wharncliffe in S90V and silver CF
* Asher Knives Spiro crossbar lock in S35VN and steel blue G10
* Buck Sprint Ops in S45VN and marbled carbon fiber
* SAK Tinker "Wounded Warrior Project"
* Pitatech Kraken Crystaline Titanium "Cherry Blossem" scales
* RGT Timascus clip for Spyderco Techno II wire clip
* LynchNW "Trees" clips for Shaman, wire clips, para 3, and standard clips, and a Fade And for Shaman

qRdYKMU.jpeg

9RlqXOd.jpeg

lB7xtfa.jpeg

dlkI774.jpeg

C46l9HF.jpeg

CSgD8Lm.jpeg

9wgGpd9.jpeg

48FeIdv.jpeg

eJL9X01.jpg

r5qxsgx.jpg

2TX6g5b.jpg

0HHFbRK.jpg

jP9cbeN.jpg

q86Ze2U.jpeg

wQvuChG.jpeg

Last edited:
Incoming today! And in my case I can say this is exceedingly sharp with good bite to the edge. The action is more hydraulic than in my 2 Drifts, Drift L, or Chase ES; but I think just needs break-in or oiling, and it still flicks out okay.

* Quietcarry Waypoint L liner lock in Vanax blade, Ti scales, and LC200N liner

gagNTjI.jpg

Oh5KIOC.jpg

OdeIfGm.jpg

uk54Wba.jpeg

Back