Everyone's latest acquisitions!

XLkz1UX.jpeg

Chris Reeve Green Beret

A couple of more CRKT's from AGR. The Berserker I simply LOVE. The Halfachance Parang is yet to be determined. It feels good in the hand. The sheath is a total POS though. View attachment 2560183
Are you talking about the little sliver of rubber on the end? I was going to buy one and when I asked where the sheath was they said that's it. Man o man, if they would throw a nice leather sheath with it and charge 20 more i'd be fine with it.

How do you like the Demko?
I recently purchased a Winkler SD1 tribal maple. The sheath is perfect for edc. I was thinking about getting that same Demko you have. Just curious.
To be honest, I love it! Feels so nice in hand. It is thick and built like a tank, so no problem with it having a more budget steel. I bought this as a beater but got more than I expected. I am really impressed by it.

Are you talking about the little sliver of rubber on the end? I was going to buy one and when I asked where the sheath was they said that's it. Man o man, if they would throw a nice leather sheath with it and charge 20 more i'd be fine with it.
No, I'm talking about the Parang's sheath. Worst execution of a sheath I have ever encountered. I knew the Berserker came without a sheath.

Last edited:
No, I'm talking about the Parang's sheath. Worst execution of a sheath I have ever encountered. I knew the Berserker came without a sh

I forgot these were arriving today...

* Civivi "10th Anniversary Elementum Special Limited Edition" in S35VN and Jungle Wear fat carbon fiber

iXYruvC.jpg
Hello SIr, my name is Jeremy and i'm from Van Buren Arkansas. I'm new here and I have seen some amazing knives that you are getting on a daily basis. If you don't mind can I ask how many you have or would you be so inclined to maybe post a picture of them. I just love looking at knives, I love everything about them. I have a collection of maybe 50 or so. I'm not too deep into it. I'm really just getting back into the game. Anyway, I appreciate this website and the people on it. A couple of guys have really helped me out and showed me there are descent people in the world. Something to think about sir. Thanks

Hello SIr, my name is Jeremy and i'm from Van Buren Arkansas. I'm new here and I have seen some amazing knives that you are getting on a daily basis. If you don't mind can I ask how many you have or would you be so inclined to maybe post a picture of them. I just love looking at knives, I love everything about them. I have a collection of maybe 50 or so. I'm not too deep into it. I'm really just getting back into the game. Anyway, I appreciate this website and the people on it. A couple of guys have really helped me out and showed me there are descent people in the world. Something to think about sir. Thanks
Every new knife that I have bought in the past 3 years is posted in this thread, in individual posts - none have been deleted. But there's no way I could post all 550-600 knives here in one post, let alone one picture of the collection. Sorry.

They're not kidding with the quote, "Yes, I have a Plethora" under my name 🤣

Every new knife that I have bought in the past 3 years is posted in this thread, in individual posts - none have been deleted. But there's no way I could post all 550-600 knives here in one post, let alone one picture of the collection. Sorry.

They're not kidding with the quote, "Yes, I have a Plethora" under my name 🤣
Thank you for answering me, I really appreciate it. Do you have any Randall knives? Early cold steel?

Thank you for answering me, I really appreciate it. Do you have any Randall knives? Early cold steel?
I have 2 Randall Made (one is a Model #3 5" hunter and the other is some kind of fighter), and 1-2 Vintage Cold Steel (a Master Tanto is one I think). I ordered my last Randall in 2016 and received it in April 2020 from Michael Randall.

EDIT - The other Randall is a Combat Companion (#92) I received in January 2016. "5" blade of ¼" stock. The top cutting edge is sharpened. Brass double hilt. Approximately 4-½" leather handle. Duralumin butt cap. A light-weight military design knife. Supplied with Model A sheath. (Wt. 9 oz.)"

Last edited:
I have 2 Randall Made (one is a Model #3 5" hunter and the other is some kind of fighter), and 1-2 Vintage Cold Steel (a Master Tanto is one I think). I ordered my last Randall in 2016 and received it in April 2020 from Michael Randall.

EDIT - The other Randall is a Combat Companion (#92) I received in January 2016. "5" blade of ¼" stock. The top cutting edge is sharpened. Brass double hilt. Approximately 4-½" leather handle. Duralumin butt cap. A light-weight military design knife. Supplied with Model A sheath. (Wt. 9 oz.)"
If anybody's looking for Randall Knives I just bought mine at A.G. Russel in sprindale arkansas. They have about 15 in stock, from bowies skinners and fighters. the price is better than ebay that's for sure. I got mine for 630 total. Randal R 1 6 inch

If anybody's looking for Randall Knives I just bought mine at A.G. Russel in sprindale arkansas. They have about 15 in stock, from bowies skinners and fighters. the price is better than ebay that's for sure. I got mine for 630 total. Randal R 1 6 inch
The one I have is sharpened on top cutting edge as well, the one I posted. They are brand new at ag russel, comes in the paper wich is kinda crazy. lol

Back