How To Export conversations doesn't appear to be working

Still experiencing this problem myself the last two days... following for any updates. Today looked like I would get an alert notification "1" by the bell symbol as if I had an unread alert but when go to see my alerts it doesn't show a new alert and no conversations exported to the exported conversation navigation place. Thanks!

Still experiencing this problem myself the last two days... following for any updates. Today looked like I would get an alert notification "1" by the bell symbol as if I had an unread alert but when go to see my alerts it doesn't show a new alert and no conversations exported to the exported conversation navigation place. Thanks!
Any thoughts if this function will return? Regardless, thanks for all the work mods, admins, etc.!

I've got a whole load of exported conservations, some of which I only exported a couple of weeks back. Since they contain important information, I would not have exported and deleted those conversations, if the function wasn't there. I've just tried to open one of these conversations, without any success :( What is happening?

Back