Finding used Randall knives

Where are folks finding used Randall knives other than Epay? I like all Randall’s but lately been looking for something from the 60’s or 70’s. Is Epay the only place to look?

T4

There are Randall collectors forums out there but my experience is that used 1960's and 1970's Randall's if accompanied with the correct era sheath, are more costly. than newer Randall's.
I have several knives from the 60's and 70's that I cherish, but would consider to part with,
should it be what your desiring...
you can always message myself if you know what your looking for, or I'll try to send pic's if I can message you thru BF.
I have a Model 1-6" with sheath from mid 1960's
Model 2-7" from mid 1960's with new sheath
and an early 1970's Model 19-5 with either no sheath or a new sheath if any of those hit home with you.
I have several big Randall's too, with 14 grinds in leather handles or stag I'd let go of, who knows...

I have posted pictures of my Randall knives here on BF in the past, and still have them all should you find previous post from myself, like Buxton Fighters, and others, that if you message me about, would let you know where I'm at coastwise on any of those.
Good luck, hope this helps!

I will do that now, and send some photos tomorrow to you also.
thank you Sir!

Back