First Look-Les George/Wilson Combat EAGLE framelock flipper!

WilsonCombatRep

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7b1a9382c490b04b227c7c2b9&id=1677911383&e=7b8a43a86f

29krmo8.jpg

I wouldn't expect anything less from either of you two. Great looking blade!!:thumbup:

Man that is a sweet blade!! You can't go wrong with any of the wilson combat knives. The starburst pattern is now one of my favorite patterns on a knife it gives excellent grip and just feels good in the hand.

My Wilson Combat Eagle is easily my best flipper (some costing much more and some much less). Fairly thin and smooth as silk operation.

Anyone know how many were made?

e526f22e-6c7c-45bf-bb8b-448304fc921a_zps0c301d6a.jpg

I just got one off another forum member. I love the fact that its so light weight and thin. The blade stock may not be as thick as some other knives out there but I carry this whenever I am wearing light weight shorts or dress pants. The slim nature makes the knife disappear in the pocket. You don't feel it at all. I am in love with this knife.

I just got one off another forum member. I love the fact that its so light weight and thin. The blade stock may not be as thick as some other knives out there but I carry this whenever I am wearing light weight shorts or dress pants. The slim nature makes the knife disappear in the pocket. You don't feel it at all. I am in love with this knife.

Absolutely my favorite flipper right now. The blade thickness of 0.125" is actually pretty good. This knife is all about thinness and at only 4.8 ounces fairly light in weight. I'm hoping to get another on the secondary market since the limited run is all sold out at Wilson Combat.

If your knives stack up half as well as your 1911's ill have to get one. I love my WC 1911's

If your knives stack up half as well as your 1911's ill have to get one. I love my WC 1911's

WC went with some of the best knifemakers including Chris Reeve and Les George.

I stopped buying 1911 pistols and shooting them much about three years ago but I remember in a 1911 Centennial class we had with Larry Vickers & Ken Hackathorn they both put the Wilson Combat CQB at the very top.

i checked wilson combat's webpage a few weeks ago and they still have them in stock. looks like you are right. its all sold out now.

after using it for bout a week or so, my blade still looks pristine ! the stone wash finish on the blade hides everything. price is a little on the high side but the knife definitely oozes quality. i would put it in the same category as my CRK sebenza. its like a sebbie with more badass-ness to it.

Love to see a baby Eagle with an exact 3" blade for us folks in places with such legal limits.

When I have the money for one, I would always miss them on the exchange. When I don't have the money for one... they pop up... some day...

Back