Foo Fighter

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings, Earthlings,

this knife is dedicated to all the brave men and women who've sworn oaths to protect us all from aliens. I salute you!

You could say this is a spin on the classic Loveless invented pattern, the 'chute knife'. Only parachutes don't work in space!

The steel is .156" AEB-L razor steel, the fasteners are stainless steel corby bolt, and the handle material is laminated sheets of G10. It has a nice heft to it here on earth, but in space it's extremely light weight!

The sheath is embossed, dyed and hot waxed. If you use your imagination, it looks like a rocket ship.

vphprZa.jpg

zyH6BXw.jpg

GdFzkI6.jpg

TdXBRKd.jpg

Ui5UHCZ.jpg

ryE9AJo.jpg

9A9iQXf.jpg

fjvpirX.jpg

rtXln5S.jpg

2Uk6Ujc.jpg

Dnn1d6L.jpg

MLkBImw.jpg

Thanks for checking out this thread, and feel welcome to comment or share your opinion

Nanoo nanoo!

Damn man, you're knockin em outta da park right and left these days! Another absolutely stunning creation ❤️ And the pattern on the sheath is among my most favorite leather art. I love it! I'm super excited that you decided to priorirtize knifemaking! :D

I would do battle with that fine implement of death and dismemberment against hoards of evil marauding aliens !!! Let’s go.

Bruh.... damn!
thank you my dude!
Goddamn dude that is a fine looking knife. Excellent sheath too as always. And the handle colorway matches my car upholstery.
I've never seen your car, but I like it! Thanks buddeh :)
Beautiful!
🙌
Damn man, you're knockin em outta da park right and left these days! Another absolutely stunning creation ❤️ And the pattern on the sheath is among my most favorite leather art. I love it! I'm super excited that you decided to priorirtize knifemaking! :D
I'm glad I did, too. I've always wanted to make knives since I was a kid but I thought I had to be practical- turns out both things can be true. Thanks!
I like it!
🙌
I would do battle with that fine implement of death and dismemberment against hoards of evil marauding aliens !!! Let’s go.
you would do battle against your own kind?😆

thank you my dude!

I've never seen your car, but I like it! Thanks buddeh :)

🙌

I'm glad I did, too. I've always wanted to make knives since I was a kid but I thought I had to be practical- turns out both things can be true. Thanks!

🙌

you would do battle against your own kind?😆
Touché! You’re a fine judge of my bad character and you I judge as a fine character, Sir Lorien of Brumhill Shire !

Back