Recommendation? found a "stolen" knife.

hey all, first post here. a few weeks ago i bought a J Neilson push dagger from an antique store in Temecula CA. after googling "J Neilson push dagger, I came across a Bladeforums post where a user by the name of Andy@CA claims he bought the knife in 2017 and it never got to him along with about a dozen other knives. I don't know what to do at this point. I have tried to get in contact with Andy and have had no luck. some people say its mine now and others tell me to wait and hope he contacts me back so I can return it to him. I'm hoping someone can give me an answer as to what to do. I don't really want the knife and I have the opportunity to make some money off of it but right now that doesn't feel right. thanks guys.

image0.jpeg
344 KB
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui...787070&th=17f0c45dd4f5e3fe&view=att&disp=safe

Hi Kyle,

You ARE an honorable man. Thank you.

This person has not been on the forum in almost seven months. His email is unavailable, UNLESS a SUPERMOD could supply that to you as they have this info.

I'm flagging one. Good luck. I wish a gratifying outcome on this.

Boru13 Boru13

Coop

I sent him a message through here as emails are not available. I also see that you posted on his profile which is good too.

this is wholesome :)

you're doing the right thing, Kyle. Thank you!

btw. the pics don't show for me..

have a good day

Hi Kyle,

You ARE an honorable man. Thank you.

This person has not been on the forum in almost seven months. His email is unavailable, UNLESS a SUPERMOD could supply that to you as they have this info.

I'm flagging one. Good luck. I wish a gratifying outcome on this.

Boru13 Boru13

Coop
Sorry but I'm unable to provide that information, only Spark Spark can do that.

thanks everybody. I really did plan on flipping it cause it was a good deal compared to what it went for new. I found the BF post by Andy and knew I had to do try to get it back to him. this should be a fun challenge to get a hold of him.

Yeah you are attaching the images from your google mail box. Try uploading them to imgur.com

We can't reveal email addresses to third parties, sorry

Yeah you are attaching the images from your google mail box. Try uploading them to imgur.com

We can't reveal email addresses to third parties, sorry
what do you suggest I do? I like jlauffer's idea of you sending an email on my behalf. is that a possibility? thanks.

Back