Free EDC in 154CM-Contest

Okay, we're down to the last 24 hours. BTTT again. Maybe one more tomorrow before we go see the doc.

No matter what name is chosen, my best to you and your family. May GOD be with you and all things beautiful.

jim

Thank You much. Our little girl was born yesterday afternoon and is doing very well. Thanks to all the well wishers here on Bladeforums.

Great--but who won the knife.;) Just kidding... it is awesome isn't it? We just had our first in August. He is 6mos old now and everyday is amazing. It is fun talking knives, but I don't worry much about them since the little guy came into this world. I am sure you will be the same with your little girl. Congrats.

Although after he hits the sack, I can't help but jump on the computer to check the forums.

JT

Sorry, but I've been trying to figure this one out for a while. Got YMMV down so I get acronyms.

Please explain.

jmx

IIRC, I think YMMV means your mind might vary. If it doesn't, your mind might vary makes sense anyways.

By the way, Timmy is right. Please use BUTT instead of BTTT. BUTT stands for Back Up To Top. :p

Let's get back on topic here.:) Our little girl was born on the 21st. Her name is Jaida Rose. The winner is ZENGHOST. There is a new threas in Community titled "Name the Baby Contest Results", if you want to see more info.

Best wishes to all of you.
Rest will be a fond memory!!!;)
Rob

Back