• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS/FT: 1 bracelet and 5 leather watch straps

Revolvergeek

Gold Member
Greetings all,

Need to clean out a few more straps that I have not been using. Prefer Paypal for payment, and prices include shipping to US/CA/UK (other locations at cost).

1) 20mm aftermarket oyster bracelet with solid links and curved endpieces, the endpeices are brushed and the bracelet is bead blasted so they do not match perfectly. Sized to fit a 8.25 inch wrist: $22

2) SOLD 20mm X-long Perforated Racing strap, only worn a few times. Very comfortable and well made strap, but too light a tan color for my taste: $24

3) Traded 20mm silicone dive strap with deployant, cut to fit a 7.5 inch wrist, used but good overall condition: $11 Traded

4) SOLD 20mm faux-kevlar strap, appears new and unworn, probably a long length: $13

5) Traded 20mm black leather NATO strap, virtually new (bought from RMNILSEN off ebay a week ago and worn around the house one afternoon), just not my style afterall: $15

6) SOLD 18mm Hadley Roma 883 oiled leather, worn a couple times but very good condition: $15

I would be interested in trading for:
- black or dark brown Aviator style straps in 20mm long or x-long.

Thanks,
Danny

Back