• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: (SOLD) MINT Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 Micarta Insingo

For sale is a used, but mint condition small Sebenza 21 Micarta Insigno. The knife is in mint condition, and I can't find any scratches on the scales, clip, or blade. I would love to keep this, but (un)fortunately I have a custom order CRK coming this week which needs to be funded. The birth date is July 31, 2014, lockup is ~50%, and blade centering is PERFECT (note that a perfectly centered Insingo is extremely difficult to find!). Everything is included, as you see in the pictures. The lanyard and spacer been have been removed from the knife, but I can easily reinstall them (or you can do that yourself). I am asking SOLD net to me shipped via USPS Priority insured. First to reply below and send a follow-up email (aaronlamoureux@gmail.com) or PM gets it. No trades at this time. Please PM or email me first if you have an offer below my asking price, or if you have any questions.

I am also currently listing a BNIB Small Sebenza 21 w/ silver hardware: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...hris-Reeve-Small-Sebenza-21-w-Silver-Hardware

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7191_zpsrt4cbzhy.jpg

IMG_7192_zpsu90e6kjp.jpg

IMG_7193_zpszjqhm8ot.jpg

IMG_7195_zpsguh81laa.jpg

IMG_7196_zps4n5x81rw.jpg

IMG_7197_zpskdldmlwj.jpg

IMG_7198_zpssjolv5g2.jpg

Last edited:
Back