• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Used Severtech

Planterz

Іди на хуй Путін!
Platinum Member
I need cash, so I'm selling off my duplicates.

This Severtech is used. There's wear on the pocket clip, and there's a couple spots where the anodization is damaged. See the pictures below. What looks like chips or something on the face of the blade in the first one is just fuzz. What looks like variances in the black coating is just smudging or lighting. The actual coating is uniformly black. There are some marks on the coating (like from boxes or something), but there aren't real scratches, at least not anything terribly deep.

I'm the second owner. The original owner (David Brown, from whom I purchased it) sold it to me for $200. I have not used or carried the knife myself, I've only played with it and stored it. I did disassemble it for a cleaning and tuning when I first got it. The edge is still razor sharp.

Since the knife is in the same condition (maybe better) than when I purchased it, my asking price is also $200. This is a bargin IMO, since the colored models were originally $310. Plain black models were $250, but even these haven't been made in over a year. Get this one for only $200, and you don't have to worry about blemishing your baby, since David already took care of that for you. ;)

USPS Priority shipping is included in the price. USPS Money Order preferred, but I'll take paypal if you cover the fees (which would come to $206.28). Insurance extra.

email me at planterz@excite.com

Thanks for looking.

Severtech1.jpg

Severtech2.jpg

Severtech3.jpg

Severtech4.jpg

Oh yeah...

I'm only really interested in cash right now, but you might be able to tempt me with balisong or auto trades. You'll never know if you don't ask. ;)

Knife is sold pending payment.

I can't believe I missed this! I stare at the screen for hours hoping to catch a Severtech for sale!

Back