• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Grails

Meiggs

Gold Member
PLEASE READ
Up for sale are some of my grails. I am shifting interests and want to free up some cash if possible. I rather them go to a collector than having these sit in my safe. They took me a while to acquire and hope someone who appreciates them gets a chance to own them.
Price is firm just trying to recoup what I paid for them. If you don’t agree on price please don’t waste my time with lowball offers let’s just move on with our day. No harm no foul.
*If you are not a member and I cannot message you please don’t, I’m not going to email you separately*

With that out of the way, these are gonna be offered in 2 sets(not planning on separating them)

Knives include their corresponding tube/bag.

-Set #1: SOLD
Includes a BNIB Northwoods Heritage Jack in black linen micarta, and a Northfield
Barlow with main clip point with sheepsfoot secondary in natural linen micarta. Patina on blades, really clean very lightly used.

-Set #2: SOLD
Includes a BNIT GEC 29 stockyard whittler SFO in curly maple just a very beautiful example. Also included is a TC 15 Barlow in sawcut cranberry bone very nice action original edge very light patina in used condition.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping within continental US.
Only PayPal F&F please no notes. Check my feedback.
First “I’ll take it” followed by prompt payment gets it.
Thank you.

Last edited:
PLEASE READ
Up for sale are some of my grails. I am shifting interests and want to free up some cash if possible. I rather them go to a collector than having these sit in my safe. They took me a while to acquire and hope someone who appreciates them gets a chance to own them.
Price is firm just trying to recoup what I paid for them. If you don’t agree on price please don’t waste my time with lowball offers let’s just move on with our day. No harm no foul.
*If you are not a member and I cannot message you please don’t, I’m not going to email you separately*

With that out of the way, these are gonna be offered in 2 sets(not planning on separating them)

Knives include their corresponding tube/bag.

-Set #1: SOLD
Includes a BNIB Northwoods Heritage Jack in black linen micarta, and a Northfield
Barlow with main clip point with sheepsfoot secondary in natural linen micarta. Patina on blades, really clean very lightly used.

-Set #2: SOLD
Includes a BNIT GEC 29 stockyard whittler SFO in curly maple just a very beautiful example. Also included is a TC 15 Barlow in sawcut cranberry bone very nice action original edge very light patina in used condition.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping within continental US.
Only PayPal F&F please no notes. Check my feedback.
First “I’ll take it” followed by prompt payment gets it.
Thank you.
Anymore grails?

Back