Get your PACK number here!!

I think I have my 25 posts. I would like a number. Thanks.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: mjc7 ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
:thumbup:

I have over 25 posts I believe.

The quality of said posts? I will leave that in your hands.

May I have a RAT PACK number? :)

I have over 25 posts I believe.

The quality of said posts? I will leave that in your hands.

May I have a RAT PACK number? :)

Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.05 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: TKAZ ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

I also think i have 25 posts. Could you please check?
thx
Could you issue me a number?

Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.06 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: Jim malone ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

almost there. and only Mr Shotty can issue numbers.

I'm up for one. Can I get a spot check?

Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: jvthor ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

if you could put me down for a number, i'd be eternally grateful.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.03 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: master_blaster ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
:thumbup: :eek:

YES!!!!! Count me IN! Victory!

I'd like to thank Taylor Brand cutlery for showing me in to the knife community....and I would also like to hate them for having such crappy knife steels.....

And to Chris Reeve for making amazing knives which I love to fondle...

And finally ESEE for making incredible user blades which can handle anything I throw at them and keep on going strong...

geez guys, i think only one person who posted here didnt have a number :/ if you NEED a number post, if you have one already DONT post, is it that hard?

Hey Gundude....just so I know what's going on....are you a mod? Sgt. at Arms...teacher's pet....what???
Just would like to be aware of the chain of command....

Hey Gundude....just so I know what's going on....are you a mod? Sgt. at Arms...teacher's pet....what???
Just would like to be aware of the chain of command....

lol, not a mod. not a sgt, not a teachers pet. i just wanna help out where i can.

I think I have 25 posts here. Could you please check for me gundude73?

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.17 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: BenLankford ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

only a few more.

Back