• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good GOLLIK KNIVES

DennisM

Gold Member
I just wanted to give props to one of BF's overseas knife-makers - Gollik Knives from Prague Czech Republic. 👍🏼

This beautiful machete and sheath are exactly as advertised. The machete feels awesome in hand and well balanced. The craftsmanship is very good and has a great feel. I am proud to add this fine blade to my collection.

Very good communication considering the time differences. I agreed to purchase and paid on 17 Apr, the item shipped on 18 Apr and received my new machete from halfway around the world today ... just 12 days from purchase date. Not bad at all.😉 Gollik accepted PayPal G&S.

I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you Gollik Knives.👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_3314.jpeg
    IMG_3314.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 6
Concur, I bought a couple of his a little while back. Great maker to work with. :cool:

I just wanted to give props to one of BF's overseas knife-makers - Gollik Knives from Prague Czech Republic. 👍🏼

This beautiful machete and sheath are exactly as advertised. The machete feels awesome in hand and well balanced. The craftsmanship is very good and has a great feel. I am proud to add this fine blade to my collection.

Very good communication considering the time differences. I agreed to purchase and paid on 17 Apr, the item shipped on 18 Apr and received my new machete from halfway around the world today ... just 12 days from purchase date. Not bad at all.😉 Gollik accepted PayPal G&S.

I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you Gollik Knives.👍🏼
Hi Dennis, I'm glad you're happy with your purchase, thank you for your business!

Agreed. I have a few fixed blades from Gollik Knives now and they are excellent. It was a pleasure to do business with him.

Back