Good Morning World

I have been thinking about setting up a forum for a long time now thanks to Blade Forums I have found a way to do it.

Thanks Spark.

I hope to use this forum to help out others and inform everyone of what is going on in our shop...I hate to admit it but I seldom get out in the real world anymore unless it is to walk Maggie our 2 year old German sheppard pup.

My wife Carol and I run a full time knife making shop and retail store attached to the shop selling knives and other unique gift items.

George, Carol, and Maggie

Good stuff, sir! Glad to see this is underway. See you Wednesday.

- Andrew

Welcome! I've been eyeing an Elk Hunter for a while. Glad to see you have your own forum now!

Great to see a fellow Canadian get his own sub-forum. I will be a reader. Best of luck George!

Piter from Poland showed some pics several years ago of one of your Moose Hunters. Great blade!:thumbup:

Knives made in USA are not the only good ones.

Congratulation for your new forum

Congrats on the forum George! Will catch up sometime with you when I'm down your way!

D.

Good to see your new forum George. I imagine there will be some good discussions here and will look forward to participating. Paul

Thanks for all the good wishes folks. This should be interesting for all of us.

Noshtero, blades for all hunting models are kept on the shelf most of the time waiting for customers to call up and specify handle scales and buard or bolster material so any time you call we can start to work finishing a knife up almost immediately.

Hollowdweller, Pitor did a great job on those photos didn't he?

Well it is getting late and I must turn in if I am going to make it to work in the morning.

Welcome! I've been eyeing an Elk Hunter for a while. Glad to see you have your own forum now!

Hi Noshtero, we have one on the shelf ready to go, I tried to post a photo and it didn't seem to want to co-operate. The one on the In Stock page has a brass bolster and red deer scales.:)

It's going to take me a little while to really get the hang of posting photos here:eek:

Cheers, Carol

Congrats George

Nice knives, that K6 looks super useful.

They are great, George just finished one off today. It's one knife that will perform 80% of your kitchen duties. ;) Fine distal taper at the front, good rocker, nice cleaving portion at the back, the spine and heal are radiused and the larger handle with the knob on the end make for a very comfortable fit.

It is one of our best sellers in the kitchen line, the men love them.

Cheers, Carol

Hi Noshtero, we have one on the shelf ready to go, I tried to post a photo and it didn't seem to want to co-operate. The one on the In Stock page has a brass bolster and red deer scales.:)

It's going to take me a little while to really get the hang of posting photos here:eek:

Cheers, Carol

Hi Carol

Find the image on your own website, and put the cursor on it and right click the mouse and click Properties. Hilight and Copy the image location to the windows clipboard by selecting 'Copy'. Then come back here, and click the insert image button, and paste the URL of your image into the box. (you need to remove the http:// that is already in that box first).

after doing that, you get this:

IS_-_Elk_-_Red_Deer_Brass.jpg

Hi Carol

Find the image on your own website, and put the cursor on it and right click the mouse and click Properties. Hilight and Copy the image location to the windows clipboard by selecting 'Copy'. Then come back here, and click the insert image button, and paste the URL of your image into the box. (you need to remove the http:// that is already in that box first).

after doing that, you get this:

IS_-_Elk_-_Red_Deer_Brass.jpg

THANKS Andrew, that sure seems a lot easier than the way I put that folder picture up :( Too bad I don't have you perched on the top of the computer screen when i'm trying to do some of these things, would really make my life easier :):)

Cheers, Carol

Back