Grail terrell

NO..., I don't have a damn picture. But, my Terrell "BEEF TIP" Stealth is my favoritist (most favorite) knife of ALL TIME!!! If this knife had a furgina..., I would mount it. This knife has giant BALLS..., so..., OUT of the question!!! I've been lookin' for shit to cut just so I can use it. It is AWESOME!!!!! MARK..., I will take FIVE MORE whenever you get a chance, and price is not an issue. Really folks, this is 1 BAD MUTHA. Imagine Halle Berry made of steel..., NEKKID!!!!! See what I mean??? Got wood..., gotta go!!!!!:eek::jerkit::D

Holy cow, I'm glad it's doin' it for ya! I haven't made any of that style for a while, but I always liked that profile... They are beefy though....

MT

I think I have a pic of it? is this it? I believe I was the one that supplied you with this beauty correct? I am the Terrell ambassador...bringing beef tips to the teeming masses:)

stealtholdstyle003.jpg

This knife would make a beautiful folder if you could maintain the same aesthetic (is that the right word)!?!?! IOW = keep the "gunstock like" handle profile AND the beefy, bullnose, drop-point blade profile / add a longpull nail nick and a massive, bulletproof slipjoint spring system and pivot and THAT'S IT!!! SOOOOO..., GET CRACKIN' MARK, and I'll pick this one up from you at BLADE '09!!!!! DAMNIT, REN CAN'T HAVE ALL THE GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while, but I think it's about 7.5 long .265 thick (CPM s30v or D2, I can't recall) and the scales on that one were green/blk micarta....

MT

Back