Greetings From Vulture!

Hey there everyone! We just signed up to the boards and would like to introduce ourselves to you all.

We are Vulture Equipment Works, founded back in 2012 with a distinct mission to build Made In The USA outdoor adventure accessories. Our first 2 blades were a final culmination of a knife that has been at the core of my personal career, the Cholera.
Before you go bonkers about the name know this, all the knife and tool offerings from Vulture will bare a name that has to do with the Vulture's entomology. So in this case Cholera, a disease that the birds keep in check in the wild and prevent the spread of to humans.

The Cholera was designed as an "All Mountain Blade" and is suited for survival, hunting, military or just EDC (I carry mine everyday scout style). Like that silly commercial says I'm not only the President but also a client! I design all my knives for the real world and are based around years in many fields. There construction is very simple yet refined, 1095 differentially heat treated for the Cholera and Talon with linen micarta, red liners, cerekote and kydex sheaths, this makes a great blade that can be sharpened in the field without much fuss as well keeping the overall cost down for the customer giving us one of the best value to customer ratings. Check out all the specs and you will see that what you get for the money is really awesome for under $200.

We will be at the Blade Show again this year and encourage everyone here that is attending to stop by Table 27-S for a feel of the knife and handle that has won 3 awards (beat out some really big names) countless mentions and tons of reviews. There are another 9 blades scheduled for release over the next year so stay tuned as we are just getting started.

Stay safe and keep 'em pointy and sharp!
Will-
Vulture_bladeshow_2015.jpg

Last edited:
This is a manufacturers forum, and few of them even use it.

As a knifemaker, you should go to the knifemakers market forums for way better exposure.

Back