Gunner grips

u812

Gold Member
How hard are they to get.I just put up a trade ad in another fourm trying to get a set with the buffalo.
Should have bought a set at blade last year.

Good question, I have nothing to do with those so I can't say for sure. BUT, I do believe that they are still in full production. So I would say to give her a call. I doubt you will find many pairs up for trade though. Folks just don't seem too willing to part with Robs stuff.

Best bet. Drop her a phone call. Be patient, she is in and out of town alot. It may take a day or two for her to get back to you.

u812 said:
How hard are they to get.I just put up a trade ad in another fourm trying to get a set with the buffalo.
Should have bought a set at blade last year.

I have a set like that Rob gave me.. They are AWESOME! :cool:

I did like the look of them when I saw them at blade.I figured they would be backordered.Every pair I have seen put up for sell gets gone very quickly.

They may or may not be back ordered, I have no clue. But, at worst you are out a couple minute phone call to find out. Plus Christine is nice to talk to :).

Just spoke with Christine. She said that Gunner grips are in stock and ready to ship. Denin has been discontinued and Coyote (USMC brown) is very limited.

Back