guys im in need of somethin for my baby girl

BA, hope all is continuing to improve & everything is settling down a little for your family. Sally T wanted to make sure to let you know we are still keeping you guys in our thoughts and on our prayer list.
Be safe.

Thanks Buddy!!
We go for another CT ON THE 7TH THEN TO THE DR THE 11TH TO SEE WHAT GOING ON, PRAY EVERYTHING IS HEALING PROPERLY

Had a similar incident with my 4 year old when she was 2, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks Don,

Update we go today to her DR to look over the new ct took on monday,My nerves are of course shot,So will see this afternoon how things are progressing.Hopefully all the prayers and smoke are healing her in the right ways.
Thanks YOU ALL!!

Bill,

I regret I missed you posting this until now - my best wishes are with you, your family, and most of all your little girl.

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery..

Shane

update ~ as of the last appointment , the blood is now gone aswell as the 2 air pockets that were on the inner lining of the skull, the skull bone has bridged back and is healing,she is still under the dr's care for atleast 3 more months and isnt really aloud to do much.its alot of dad an daughter time .as mom works 7 days a week to support us , and i get my knife time in when moms home of the eves or grandma is off from work a cpl days a week.but for the most part things are looking up here in the woods,and again i want to thank each an everyone of you all.please keep up the good thoughts and prayers for her.
Bests bill

BA, brother, I could not have come home from work to better news. Sally T just ask me last night if I had heard anything lately, so your ears must have been burning.
She is taking her "mandatory" afternoon/evening nap so I will be sure and let her know when she wakes up. Man, like Wilson says, this has got to start easing the load you have been under. Take it slow, take it easy, and just do what the docs tell ya'll to do buddy, she will be bouncing around in no time at all . . . . . :thumbup:
Now, get of your duff and start posting some more daym knife pics . . . . . :D (just kidding brother, keep the faith & we will keep it down here)
Be safe.

I just joined so I could send prayers and best wishes. Keep looking for the memories that will make you smile in 50 years! Jim

Back