• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand Engraving by Sarah Ladd - Fine art engraving, pure gold inlay, diamond setting

Why'd it go away???? Who takes away likes?!?
Probably because this is in a For Sale subforum. Really the only problem was in the For Sale by Individual forums, where people were using Laugh or Angry reaction emojis to make commentary on people's sale threads. It wasn't an issue with For Sale by Maker, but it looks like the change was applied to all For Sale or Trade subforums.
I don't get forum notifications for my thread anymore either it seems
Maybe try using the 'Watch' function? That might get things fixed.

Probably because this is in a For Sale subforum. Really the only problem was in the For Sale by Individual forums, where people were using Laugh or Angry reaction emojis to make commentary on people's sale threads. It wasn't an issue with For Sale by Maker, but it looks like the change was applied to all For Sale or Trade subforums.

Maybe try using the 'Watch' function? That might get things fixed.
Is there a more appropriate place for this thread to be? Maybe a moderator can relocate the thread.

Is there a more appropriate place for this thread to be? Maybe a moderator can relocate the thread.
I think you could ask to have it moved to the Custom forum, since this is mainly just examples of your work rather than a place for people specifically to reach out about orders.

Maybe you could start posting on the GALLERY subform page (or get this thread moved) ???

The Gallery​

Post thread
Your place to post pictures of your knives - Art Knives, One-of-a-kind Customs, Tacticals, or Heirlooms.

This is more in keeping with the nature of this, your 21 page thread!

LIKE LIKE LIKE by the way. :)

Maybe you could start posting on the GALLERY subform page (or get this thread moved) ???

The Gallery​

Post thread
Your place to post pictures of your knives - Art Knives, One-of-a-kind Customs, Tacticals, or Heirlooms.

This is more in keeping with the nature of this, your 21 page thread!

LIKE LIKE LIKE by the way. :)
This sounds like a good idea.

I've been virtually LIKING your posts. Any knife projects in the works? The W&H connection still a thing?

What kind of chicks are those and what are your plans for them. We couldn't keep the foxes and weasels away around here - so we cn only watch others. :(

It's one thing to be good at the act of engraving but you also happen to have excellent taste in patterns.

Beautiful work.

Back