Happy Birthday to Everyone!

We went to some fancy-pants restaurant last week, or the week before, to celebrate something or another, something with the GF's work. They had beer and wine, but I pretty much don't like either, so I asked if they had Spirits? The waitress gave me an odd look before someone filled her in. "Oh, no, just beer and wine." she said with a smile. Orange juice then, do you have orange juice? "Oh, yes, we have orange juice.", again smiling. Great, I'd like an large orange juice, the largest you have, no ice, and a tall glass of ice; that request got a puzzled look too. After she brought the drinks I pulled out my flask. No Spirits, what hokey kinda deal is that? o_O

Cam.jpg

Happy Birthday to the subforum! Four years today!

I appreciate everything you guys do, from the input to purchasing my work, it all really means a lot to me. You guys are like family and I'm fortunate enough to be able to put a name and a face to everyone that has a Redmeadow knife.

Thank you and I look forward to any input you guys have. I read the Feedback section often and try to learn from others mistakes. The number one complaint seems to be lack of communication. I try very hard to respond to every post, message, email, and text because of that and hope it makes a difference.

Thanks again everyone and thanks @Spark for this platform.

'Did you hear that, he's talking to himself, I told you so!' 'No he's not.' 'Yes is is, didn't you hear him?' 'Is he really?' 'Yes!' 'Are you sure?' 'Pretty sure.' 'Hmm, well, do you think we should wish him a Happy Birthday?' 'I dunno, should we?' 'I'm asking you.' 'Who?' 'You.' 'Are you talking to me?' 'Well, I'm not talking to John, he's talking to himself...'

p dot s - Happy Birthday! :D

Since it is such a great birthday, how about a birthday knife? Not every year but just an anniversary every 5th, 10th, etc, that would allow enough time to get them in our hands!! :)

Since it is such a great birthday, how about a birthday knife? Not every year but just an anniversary every 5th, 10th, etc, that would allow enough time to get them in our hands!! :)
I like the way you think but I think John is a few years behind. We should have had a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fourth year knives.

No anniversary knives but if I have your mailing address you've got something headed your way.

If you've never received anything from me, shoot me your address and we'll get that.... fixed quick fast and in a hurry;)
tenor.gif

No anniversary knives but if I have your mailing address you've got something headed your way.

If you've never received anything from me, shoot me your address and we'll get that.... fixed quick fast and in a hurry;)
tenor.gif
Misread this and been checking my email for the last 3 hours🥺

Back