Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :) While it's not a boning knife, I'm still thinking my Scout will get some Turkey duty today :cool::D

Gobble gobble :)

30352550.jpg

2f77f81a.jpg

c39f81e7.jpg

Looks Good Mano!!!! I'll be over in a bit for some sammiches!!! Oh and Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you too!!!

Stump

Great pics man:thumbup: I had a great turkey day. I spent it with my family which I havent done for many years. All of us kids and our kids got together at my parents place and had a great time laughing about all the memories:thumbup:

My nephew is now in college playing football as I did. He plays at St Ambroes in Iowa. He still has a bit to go before he can take me though:D:D

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday

Nick

Nice! Glad you had a good one with the family Nick :thumbup:

What position did you play? I didn't play football, but did do a little Rugby for a brief time. Flanker, fun times :)

I played Left Offensive Guard in college and right tackle in HS. I played div. 2 ball. I wasn't tall enough for div. 1. I'm only 6' and needed to be a min. of 6'-2

Nick:)

Ah, yeah, seems like I mostly seem them at around 6'4"-ish. I'm betting lots of guys under the height requirements can probably make up for it in skill/strength.

Yeah that's what I thought too. But no dice:( I weighed in at 270lbs ran a 4.85 40yrd dash. Benched 450lbs and was all state,conference and area....... and played in the all star game. But was just too darn short. In college I got my bench up to 540 lbs added 15 lbs and spped stayed the same. That all ended with a crashing blow to my right knee.

So now I make knives

Nick:)

Wow, 4.85 40 at 270/285lbs for an offensive lineman, good hustle :eek::thumbup:.

Well, you aren't shabby at knives either :thumbup::thumbup:

My mother in law has an electric knife that is probably almost as old as I am :p that I carve the turkey with. But I should have brought my NWA to use instead, it could have started a new tradition!

You should have T...and you can even PICK which of your NWAs you want to do it with.... :D

Back