Has Anyone Used Stabilization Solutions LLC

redsquid2

Красивы Поросенок
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I saw them on social media and went to their web site. They provide stabilization and sell stabilized blocks and scales. The product looks nice in the pictures, but I don’t know how it files, sands, drills etc. I really like the stuff that is stabilized by K and G, but this outfit has tempting prices. If you have used their services or products, please let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Andy

I can't tell you how their stuff works ... but:
If you look at the photos of their stabilization services (all marked "sold Out") you will see they use cactus Juice.
It also appears they merely soak the wood in large pots and tubs. All photos seem to be done with the wood soaking wet to enhance the color and shine.

I saw them on social media and went to their web site. They provide stabilization and sell stabilized blocks and scales. The product looks nice in the pictures, but I don’t know how it files, sands, drills etc. I really like the stuff that is stabilized by K and G, but this outfit has tempting prices. If you have used their services or products, please let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Andy
I would stay away from their service and products personally, cactus juice and home stabilizing pots are no where near the quality of industrial setups like k&g. Anytime I’ve used home stabilized scales I’ve had more issues than industrial stabilized scales. Just my personal experience.

I would stay away from their service and products personally, cactus juice and home stabilizing pots are no where near the quality of industrial setups like k&g. Anytime I’ve used home stabilized scales I’ve had more issues than industrial stabilized scales. Just my personal experience.
Good to know.

On this company's web site, I went to the Q and A page, and it was like:

Q: how do you stabilize your wood?
A: care, patience, and just a pinch of magic.

...and that's all it said! Period. o_O

Back