• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hol(e)y Trinity 21 on Valentine's Day? <$495 shipped Priority TYD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
For Sale Only-- no trades please, thanks:

Thread Locked >>> Contact me via PM or message on my wall for "I'll take it" or questions please, ALSO, beware anyone contacting you VIA EMAIL BEFORE you hear from me via PM-- IT WON'T BE ME !

Valentine's Day 2019 DOB Tanto Sebenza 21 with 2 custom show side handles
*s35vn
*light use, with marks consistent with that
*Thumb hole mod professionally executed, even includes old removed thumbstud
*both Ti handles are largely trail free, quite clean
*The 2 CF handles fit as they should and don't cause centering or functioning issues in any way, they are clean and void free-- except for the holes, of course
*Listing includes: Original CRK factory box, grease, tool, lanyard with pin, birth card, sticker, cloth, and other bits of CRK literature shown, original Ti knife will be shipped in all Ti configuration, one holey CF scale, one solid marbled CF scale, original removed thumbstud, pretty much everything except loctite
*Ships Priority Mail WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION <paid by ME, if requested by YOU>
PRICE: $495 <all in, PayPal F&F or USPS MO, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT: PayPal F&F < no notes in the memo section> , or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation <required, I will pay for it> to your PP address in the 50 U S of A ....no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

ALBUM:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back