How are you guys carrying your Redmeadow knives?

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I've been carrying my 'lil Cowbell offside, crossdraw style, and that's been working really well even though the sheath probably wasn't designed that way. I'm going to attempt the same with some of the larger blades, like this dangly one; hopefully with similar results. And you?

RedMeadow.jpg

You don't want to know...

I've been carrying my 'lil Cowbell offside, crossdraw style, and that's been working really well even though the sheath probably wasn't designed that way.
It was, that's why the one side has the long slot, it let's you cant forward a little bit on the weak side for crossdraw.

In the past I made my belt loops too tight and realize that having a range of motion is important. Mack Mack I hope that's not your issue.

It was, that's why the one side has the long slot, it let's you cant forward a little bit on the weak side for crossdraw.

In the past I made my belt loops too tight and realize that having a range of motion is important. Mack Mack I hope that's not your issue.
'Tis not. I have issues but your sheaths are not one of them. I did need to soak and stretch them but now they fit like custom gloves.

Back