How does the Kizer Denim series sound to you?

I am holding off on buying the De L O’Rme hoping it gets picked up in this series or as one of the Marvel knives. The black blade De L O’Rme would look really good with denim micarta.

C5NS2sI.jpg

dZVTeun.jpg

Kizer Cutlery Kizer Cutlery
Can we please get a Blue Denim Micarta Gemini?

BTW, I bought your most recent brand new release of the Gemini (V3471N4 Black Micarta) and it’s absolutely amazing. Amazing job on those new scales.
Perfect EDC. Also have the burlap one and the CF one. All get tons of pocket time. Need blue denim!

I love how you hide the frame inside of the Micarta scales for a super clean look.

Last edited:
I actually saw a post where someone said they got the knife just to get the roll. LOL. Anyway, I’m late to the party so these were all sold out when I decided I wanted one. I gather there’ll be another run sometime soon. I do like the knife, but I also hope they will still include the knife roll.

Kizer Cutlery Kizer Cutlery
Can we please get a Blue Denim Micarta Gemini?

BTW, I bought your most recent brand new release of the Gemini (V3471N4 Black Micarta) and it’s absolutely amazing. Amazing job on those new scales.
Perfect EDC. Also have the burlap one and the CF one. All get tons of pocket time. Need blue denim!

I love how you hide the frame inside of the Micarta scales for a super clean look.

My request is that future denim releases be available with non-coated blades and non-coated hardware. With rare exceptions, like the recent Mojave Exclusive Gemini, I almost always feel that black hardware or black blades can look bad with pretty scales.

I am also a fan of the rough stone wash on some of the Gemini blades. It is both pretty and functional, as it hides scratches.

(BTW, if you really want to get fancy, use gold-anodized titanium hardware for that classic American Levis look, maybe for the Friday Club?)

^^ Agreed. I’ve bought almost all versions of the Exclusive Begleiter 2 knives and they all have black coated blades - I’d prefer a stonewashed or at least satin blade.

However, the blackwash version I got from Going Gear is awesome.

Last edited:
Back