How many of the all black version LE were built??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m really looking forward to get my black Hest Folder LE in the next weeks!

How many LE Folders will there be in black and how many Folders with the skull on the blade?

Greetings from Germany,

Beru

Of the limited edition version the rarest knife is the left hand Mr DP. The most popular is the sterile right hand.

How many LE Folders will there be in black and how many Folders with the skull on the blade?
I do believe there were 250 LE Folders made (all black). :thumbup: I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!
I don't know about the "skull on the blade".

I do believe there were 250 LE Folders made (all black). :thumbup: I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!
I don't know about the "skull on the blade".

You are wrong. I am not saying the LEs aren't black. I am saying you are wrong for making that comment.

You are wrong. I am not saying the LEs aren't black. I am saying you are wrong for making that comment.
Well, since you say I'm wrong for making the comment, which is in effect "correcting me", I guess my statement, "someone will correct me if I'm wrong", was justified because I HAVE been corrected! :rolleyes::p Just having fun here, so don't take me wrong!

I'm gonna guess that the order from most popular to least popular goes like this:
RH sterile
RH Mr. Dp
LH sterile
LH Mr. Dp

damn you are good. Orders were split half and half between sterile and MR DP with some people ordering both. Perhaps MR DP Lefties can start and exclusive club and hire strippers to dance for them. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back