I am Looking for a Guru and some info

Hi . About 4 or 5 mo ago I saw a great vid on Utube .I think . Anyhow it was in the Islands and the teacher was disarming a student . the teach was empty handed. He was maybe in his 40. Great Vid . I belived I got the link from here.
I would like to find a teacher. Can anyone recomed one . It would be in the Islands . I am really not to much into Stick figthing as much as the other styles
Thanks
Chris:cool:

there is a club in vancourer that is called maelstromcore, there is an website. the gurus name is loki and if anyone would know where, he would be a great guy to talk to .

It would be a good idea to let people know where you are located in the Philippines or in the states as a starting point to reference from

Hi . About 4 or 5 mo ago I saw a great vid on Utube .I think . Anyhow it was in the Islands and the teacher was disarming a student . the teach was empty handed. He was maybe in his 40. Great Vid . I belived I got the link from here.
I would like to find a teacher. Can anyone recomed one . It would be in the Islands . I am really not to much into Stick figthing as much as the other styles
Thanks
Chris:cool:

yes I live in the philippines. All I can find is kung fu upp here in the north and the manila phone is no help . I did try just walking around asking people . even police and never had any luck
Thanks
Chris

Go to Luneta Park on sundays as there are several groups that practice there during various times.. You can also try www.dtskali.com and fmaforum.com.. DTS Kali is dekiti tirsia and is based in Los Banos, but has schools all over the metro Manila area.. you also have schools in Tondo and Biondo.. Plus if you would be more specific in your location within Manila, that would give me an idea of where to direct you to.. But for the time being, I would start with stopping by Luneta on sundays to get an idea of what is available in the local area..

I can move around to just about anywere and if is good I can relocat to a different city if need be .My main place is all the way up north on Leozon
In Manila. I stay in the tourest belt . or in Pandacan K1:cool:

In Baguio they teach Combat Arnis at the YMCA. Also in Baguio check out the local Sikaran club. They teach original Singko Teros Pangasinan style They practice M-W-F from 7 in the evening till 9 at the First Alegro Studio. 4th Floor, Puso ng Baguio Bldg. Call the local police Precinct and they can probably direct you since it is run by a couple of the local police officers there.

Matador-

I was just there a month ago down off of LUNA street you know were the shoe makers are and the market / bus stop/ great food is ?
I will check this out
INGAT
God Bless
Chris

I think i must now make a quest to the PI to check some of these places out.

Back