Attention I Have Answers with No Questions

Brass can definitely be done tastefully, when I think buttery goodness though bronze comes to mind. It's got that warm color to it even when polished that looks just right to me.

I'd love to have an old Randall. The closest thing I have to a classic like that is a Ruana from the 50's, it's a beautiful knife.

Aluminum is great for it's weight and I've done some pommels with it. Not fun to work with in my experience, if you don't clean your files after every few swipes they clog up fast and quit cutting.

Hey welcome to the subforum, glad you found our little corner. It's a pretty good crew in here.

I use the Cowbell etch on the ricasso of the Cowbell knives, they also get an etched Redmeadow on the spine. I don't know about adding a cow but we could probably use some merch with one. Maybe Clarabelle's for hire 😄
5150236-croppedimage318436-clarabellaintera.png
I have no Ruana or Randall other than Scott's incredible tribute knife. I did though just pick up a Behring with a brass guard. You may not like it but I absolutely love the convex grind. I'd love to see more makers grind like this. IMG_1528_53d3661c-8072-469b-a22f-2dd785cde4fe_1024x1024.jpg

Back