I just mailed Two YET TO BE NAMED :) ...to Paul for Leather...

I know what your thinking...What would Paul want to do with a god dammed bunch of knives some dam yankee from the frozen economic waste land, and why would he want to put sheaths on em?

Good question...its probably because I have some dirt on him that I could expose causing his entire family great shame....I wont say anything Paul about the alleged check you wrote to the Democratic national foundation with the words "Obama '09" in the memo" instead of paying your NRA dues...your secret is safe with me...oops..:foot:

Last edited:
I know what your thinking...What would Paul want to do with a god dammed bunch of knives some dam yankee from the frozen economic waste land, and why would he want to put sheaths on em?

Good question...its probably because I have some dirt on him that I could expose causing his entire family great shame....I wont say anything Paul about the alleged check you wrote to the Democratic national foundation with the words "Obama '09" in the memo" instead of paying your NRA dues...your secret is safe with me...oops..:foot:

A post by a confessed Obama supporter and voter we are supposed to believe ANY of it????? The check was on a Michigan bank and I knew they didn't have enough funds to cash it prior to the stimulus (welfare) dispersal.

Paul

Paul,

You don't need this kind of bullshit harassment and obvious lack of respect. Send ME those beautiful sheaths, with knives of course, and I assure you they AND YOU will be appreciated!!!!!

Ren, did you steal my change jar?????

Paul, if you get a bunch of rolls of pennies as payment, give me the ole heads up.....:)

Paul, you gonna be around tomorrow???? I needs to chat at you........ (nothing serious).

MT

Okay, the knives in question got here and I have named them..............they will be "larger knife" and "smaller knife" and when you see them it will be evident which is which.

Paul

Back