I Spy...

I was coincidentally in Mike's shop last weekend for a knifemaking class (posted about that here). One of the best parts of that class was the design process, during which I got some valuable tips from Ray and Mike. They both have an extraordinary gift for design, matched by their skill at their craft.

Around the shop, I got to spy some of the projects they have in the works for this venture. Some really exciting stuff they have planned. (I was especially interested in the prototype fixed-blade collaboration... but I digress...) So there I was, all day, camera already in hand - just lacking the sense to steal some pictures out to share.

Anyway, I can share this, the best picture of the day (this pic didn't make it onto the other post). Check out the bobblehead who watches over the Tree mill!

Class_Choil.jpg

Thanks for the class, Mike! And thank you, too, Ray, for helping out! Best of luck to both of you!

Last edited:
Calvin it was a great time for me. I even learned a couple of things too. We hope to see you in Vegas.

Ahh man! I wish I could be there, looks like fun. Only a few thousand klicks between us:D

Back