I think I need a Bancharo

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Ever since I saw the Bancharo back in August of last year, I've wanted one. My HIKV is acting up again and my desire for a Bancharo has increased. I keep hearing voices saying "Bancharo, Bancharo, you need a Bancharo" in my sleep.:D If any one knows how I can get my hands on one and silence the voices, PLEASE let me know.

Uncle, what ever happened to the HI Bancharo's? Do you have one in stock? Did they all get sold and if so can a special order for one be placed?

They are all sold. If you want one I'll ask Pala have a couple made when he gets back. Big or little?

They are all sold. If you want one I'll ask Pala have a couple made when he gets back. Big or little?

Yes, I want one. Can you have it made a little bigger than the first run? Say 2.5 to 3 pounds?

Heber,
choose the size according to what you want to do with the it: the small ones are to be kept on your key ring, the big ones you can easily wear them on your neck chain:D :D :D
Fausto

Originally posted by fausto nasafiaschi
Heber,
choose the size according to what you want to do with the it: the small ones are to be kept on your key ring, the big ones you can easily wear them on your neck chain:D :D :D
Fausto
Well, I do need something new to hang on my key ring.:D:D Hee hee he he! So I guess I'll take a Small one.:D:p Uncle, you have an order in your INBOX.:)

Back