Inherited a large Sebenza 25

A friend of mine recently passed and my good friend inherited everything. Today my friend gave me this knife. He had given it to him as a gift years ago and now passed it to me. Good friends are hard to come by! This is a 25th anniversary knife I don't think it was ever used.
8RPSYQH.jpg

Sorry to hear about your friend. Great knife. It doesn't look like its seem much use.

My condolences.

Great knife. The 25 is one of my favorites!

Not a good way to be gifted a CRK. Sorry to hear about your friend, you have my condolences. On the other hand, your other friend was kind enough to think of you to gift you a fine knife. Now you have something that will bring you joy when you use it, and a reminder of what the knife truly represents.
Enjoy it and don’t be a stranger.

Sorry to hear and my condolences. That’s a special knife, I know it’ll serve you well for many many years.

Not a good way to be gifted a CRK. Sorry to hear about your friend, you have my condolences. On the other hand, your other friend was kind enough to think of you to gift you a fine knife. Now you have something that will bring you joy when you use it, and a reminder of what the knife truly represents.
Enjoy it and don’t be a stranger.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Thanks everyone, he was a good guy. I encourage anyone that smokes to quit as he died from that. To clarify one thing, my best friend inherited everything and he gave me the knife. He was friends with the deceased for over 50 years.

Back