Integral frame slipjoint

Jason Fry

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have kind of dabbled in slipjoints, averaging three or four a year over the last 14 years. After Blade, Texas this year I decided to Tryon up my game a little bit in that area. Here’s my first integral framed slipjoint, where liners and bolsters are mailed from a single piece. Nice thin mammoth ivory covers. AEBL spring and blade.

Mammoth ivory milled integral frame slipjoint pocket knife

Here are some pictures. Beware, the computer magnifies this thing like 5x lol

IMG_5887-rotated-e1680548349604.jpg

IMG_5888-rotated-e1680548367449.jpg

IMG_5889-rotated-e1680548386668.jpg

IMG_5890-rotated-e1680548409695.jpg

IMG_5891-rotated-e1680548430573.jpg

I love the shape of that handle. One of the best shapes I have seen, traditional or not.

Olá, sou do Brasil e estou iniciando na área de facas slipjoint, acredito que no fórum aprenderei muito com todos esses grandes mestres. Obrigado por me aceitar no fórum. Atenciosamente V V.Gonsalla

My very limited understanding of Portuguese reads this as:

"Hi, I'm from Brasil and interested in the making of slipjoint knives; much credit to this forum for having some of the greatest masters in the world, and thanks for accepting me into this forum."

In which case, welcome!!

Minha compreensão muito limitada do português é assim:

"Olá, sou do Brasil e estou interessado na fabricação de facas slipjoint; muito crédito a este fórum por ter alguns dos maiores mestres do mundo e obrigado por me aceitar neste fórum."

Nesse caso, seja bem-vindo!!
Thanks bro.

Back