It’s HOPPIN’ in here!! (The BF22 Bunny Knife Squeeze Sheath official order thread) - CLOSED

You are absolutely right! I guess I shoulda said from the Bugs Bunny Show. Which is actually “Looney tunes?” That’s what I get for trying to be cute. Haha. I’ll stick to what I’m good at! 🤣😂😉
Yup, still Looney Tunes, so you’re in the right family.
Clearly (and understandably) you had bunnies on the brain. 🤪
Next year - piggies! 🐷

I want to thank each one of you, personally, for supporting me and my leatherwork. I was floored with all the interest in this year’s special bunny sheath and had an absolute blast making them all.

A special thank you to @Heathenhymnal for his time and sketches to make the bunny stamp for this year’s sheath fantastic!

I hope to be able to do another one next year and come up with a totally new design!

I really appreciate all the kind words and appreciated the reality that I can continue to create new leather products for you all.

As Bugs Bunny says, “That’s all folks!!” The bunny knife sheath is now officially closed.

I do have one Distressed Brown left and one Small Python left if anyone feels they missed out. :)

*Keep an eye out for new product coming as I have time to create them. One project high on the list is a minimalist wallet…no pressure. Haha.*

Don't forget, there is one more sheath left that you made special for adding to my 1500 post celebratory GAW of Bunny Knife #172, which is getting closer as I type this.

I have not opened the sheath packaging, but when I post the GAW I'll open it and take pics to post in the 1st post of the GAW.

Back