It's Official......The SR-3V RatManDu Is Coming Friday May 26th @ 9PM Eastern!!!!

Might as well go ahead and print my shipping label.

Will SR-3V be the new INVI of others? I’d say there’s a good chance.

So, I love the color combo in the pick, but I hope there are more handle and finish choices for this release. 🍺

It would appear this combo could be the only option moving forward if the Galley Rat is any indication. I like this but might argue many would have been happy with Black Canvas also just to shave some $$$ from sticker. I'm afraid to look at sticker price on this as I .... happen to find myself without any RMD in my life currently. Hope it's like $400 so i can pass on it easily, lol.

It would appear this combo could be the only option moving forward if the Galley Rat is any indication. I like this but might argue many would have been happy with Black Canvas also just to shave some $$$ from sticker. I'm afraid to look at sticker price on this as I .... happen to find myself without any RMD in my life currently. Hope it's like $400 so i can pass on it easily, lol.
I like Canvas Micarta for users and this guy will be a user

I like Canvas Micarta for users and this guy will be a user
I prefer Micarta as well.
I can appreciate the streamlining of having free handle choices. Takes a lot of the hassles out of the equation.
It would be nice, though, to get a G-10 or Micarta option. Maybe just one color in each. For example: Tan/Black G-10 or natural Micarta (or black; but my preference is Maroon>Green/Natural>Black).

Hopefully this offer will have handle choices. Or if not, hopefully they just have some extra tan and black g10 at the moment and the handle choices will return eventually. Fingers crossed.

My first time trying to buy one, how do you go about trying to order this knife?

Back