Jack's Random Tuesday Carry

Camillus.
6OBPt5j.jpg

In this light i need two pics.
2jUT6xV.jpg

That is funny, forgetting Shrove Tuesday is also random Tuesday.
I'm gorged on pancakes. Next time maybe I'll remember to make a half batch.

That Buck 302 is one I pined for for years and then have hardly carried.

That is funny, forgetting Shrove Tuesday is also random Tuesday.
I'm gorged on pancakes. Next time maybe I'll remember to make a half batch.
Good for you Jer :D The recipe I usually make up is supposed to be enough for 6-8 people! Nearer 1-2 I reckon :rolleyes:
That Buck 302 is one I pined for for years and then have hardly carried.
Isn't that often the way :rolleyes:

Very nice indeed Jer :) I dipped into one of my fixed blade boxes :) :thumbsup:

FRost's of Mora Lapplander 95 :thumbsup:
Nice one.
Built extra tough for extra tough country, maybe? It doesn't look much like my idea of a Lappland leukku.
My new E A Berg has a funny name: 'shark'. I can't think of a yarn to explain that.

Nice one.
Built extra tough for extra tough country, maybe? It doesn't look much like my idea of a Lappland leukku.
My new E A Berg has a funny name: 'shark'. I can't think of a yarn to explain that.
Even the sheath leather is the thickest I've seen used in that way! :D Frost's sent me the full set, and I still have several of them, though they rarely get carried these days :thumbsup:

Even the sheath leather is the thickest I've seen used in that way! :D Frost's sent me the full set, and I still have several of them, though they rarely get carried these days :thumbsup:

I was struck by the thickness of the leather on that sheath, too. I wonder what EA Berg was thinking.
It looks like Frost was trying a scandi/non-scandi fusion on those of yours.

Ms7URxZ.jpg

7AgI8Ia.jpg

These might have been identical blades, but if the same guy sharpened them both, maybe not.
Unfortunately the spring and'/or tang are worn out on the concave-edged blade that rides high.
Two main blades stamped identically.
ajQEee0.jpg

Last edited:
I was struck by the thickness of the leather on that sheath, too. I wonder what EA Berg was thinking.
It looks like Frost was trying a scandi/non-scandi fusion on those of yours.

Ms7URxZ.jpg

7AgI8Ia.jpg

These might have been identical blades, but if the same guy sharpened them both, maybe not.
Unfortunately the spring and'/or tang are worn out on the concave-edged blade that rides high.
Two main blades stamped identically.
ajQEee0.jpg
Yeah, they're pretty different for Scandi aren't they, specially the Clip, kind of looks like something Buck made :D There are an even smaller model, though with a handle considerably bigger than the blade, and then there was this laminated steel one that I gifted our pal Duane sitflyer sitflyer . He reckoned it was the sharpest knife he's ever had, and the one he'd be taking across the river :( :thumbsup:

TUESDAY!!!
V1DzabA.jpg
Cool Jer :cool: And thanks buddy :) Only two hours of Tuesday left here, so I made a blind grab in the dark! :D :thumbsup:

Pretty unusual! :D A Midgards Messer design by Boker Plus :thumbsup:

Back