JSP Forum Arrives!

About time it showed up...
smile.gif

------------------
Attila

Attila, John A told me you got a lot of cool JSP stuff at the Blade Show. What did you get?

Jason

Well, Atilla,

As I'm sure James tells people who are waiting 3 years for one of his blades, "Good things come to those who wait."

smile.gif

-- Thanks Sparks!

Fenris:

In Atlanta I got the following JSP stuff: The Archangel 1 custom prototype (SAME as in the cat.) It came with 2 sheaths: JSP black leather laminated static cord & Sharkskin laminated sheath. It also came with a variation on the Execulite/Associate harness & a V-gar system. I also have all the current titanium pieces except for the Wang Bo. Then I got the stick bag, stick sling, v-stat & eq bags.

I also ordered a custom set of tiger striped 24" rigger sticks & a custom v-gar belt with velcro along the entire length of the belt. It shipped out yesterday & I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!

Oh, I also have a custom Doshido with an execulite harness & leather laminated sheath. It's single edged, & I am debating on sending it out to James to make it double edged. A stingray sheath would be nice too...
wink.gif

Missing Link:

Yeah, I know how it goes...
wink.gif

Now if James would only tell me more about the "Diamondback" custom we were discussing in Atlanta...

------------------
Attila

Hey Attila, just don't fall in deep water with all the stuff you carry! I would, of course, gladly save you or prevent you from trouble by unweighing you of some unnecessary stuff.
wink.gif

sing

Sing:

Heh, heh, heh... I BET you would like to "unburden" me. Sorry pal but I fear i'm going to keep it all for my spoiled self! After all, I like carrying ALOT of stuff & with JSP it's pretty easy to do.
wink.gif
I got 2 Mad Dog's now with 3 more on order... HAPPY HAPPY! As it stands I easily carry like 4 or 5 blades & other "goodies". I think i'm going for some record or something...
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Attila

Back