Just Images: CRK Folders! (Start other threads for comments)

Here's a couple of my favorites:
umfaan_n_sebenza.jpg

WOW!! I went through every page of this thread, and the pix of your knives are amazing!! WOW!! Talk about useable art! This just makes me love my CRK's even more!! They are my pride and joy; my large regular Sebbie, small classic Sebbie, Bocote wood Mnandi, and blue circles Umfaan. Here is a link to my precious babies: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spvwolfy/120398923/

At the risk of obnoxiously dominating the thread, I'll post another image. :eek:

In a previous post featuring one of Blackend's images of a gorgeous unique, I was reflecting on how Lisa's taken the unique designs to a whole new level in these last several years. I remember when Chris was inventing the art. This was one of Chris's first uniques that he sold, and is the 2nd Sebenza I purchased.
Chrisunique.jpg

To honor Lisa and wish her a speedy recovery, here's one of my favorite works of hers that I was able to score:

fan_sebenza_640.jpg

Picture doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea -- Lisa hit more colors on this knife than any other in my sebenza collection. Incidentally, in real life, you'd see that Brian does a superb job on the damascus blade.

Chris Reeve custom
IMG_1_Qtr6xMKzVv15.jpg

------------
WTB:
1)"H"sebenza
2)"P"sebenza
3)gold coin senenza
4)LDC sebenza
5)sebenza prototype
6)MT prototype
7)Walter Brend High Polished MT
Email:hope196703@hotmail.com

My small contribution to this thread. A large 2006 LE with California Buckeye, and his small friend.

cimg0051qg4.jpg

I know there's been many posted to various threads in the last couple of years. But lets pull them all together in one thread.

Here's mine:

P-CR0841.jpg

Back