Just Imagine... SR-3V Ratweiler!!!!

Dadgummit

Gold Member
If they made this I would buy at least 2 with G10 scales then I could put away all of my other users because the perfect knife was created. you guys came close with the infi Ratweiler but it only came coated. Who is with me on this one?

If they made this I would buy at least 2 with G10 scales then I could put away all of my other users because the perfect knife was created. you guys came close with the infi Ratweiler but it only came coated. Who is with me on this one?
Seriously?
G10?
That stuff is only good for folders with thin liners!!!

And FFS!!!

The IDEAL Ratweiler was made back... when original Ratweiler was made!
It got gentlefied with the modernrised Anniversary versions...

Seriously?
G10?
That stuff is only good for folders with thin liners!!!

And FFS!!!

The IDEAL Ratweiler was made back... when original Ratweiler was made!
It got gentlefied with the modernrised Anniversary versions...

My kinda guy. đź‘Ť

With a really good heat treat ( which Jerry and Co seem to do ) then this new variant will probably be technically superior. But at what price point? OTOH, it's pretty hard to find an original Ratweiler, and what's the going rate?

I hate to be the contrarian here but I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep if the Ratweiler was left to wither and die on the vine, never to be remade. There's already been a myriad of versions done to date, I'm more interested in original designs than reimagined versions of decades old designs.

Ratweiler is one of the best design Busse ever made. Ratweiler in SR-3V would be legendary :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back